I love a good mystery! Not the gory or the evil kind, just a good intrigue.
I like following the clues. It's like untangling a bunch of yarn that got all knotted up.
And then when you read the final chapter you find out who done it and why and if you guessed right! Sometimes it was such a good story that you wish it didn't end!
The best mystery I've ever read is the one that says: "For God so loved...". The thing I can't figure out is WHY He loved so much. Why does He still love me and you and the whole human race? Why hasn't He given up on us a long time ago?
There is no logic to God's love. The only possible answer to this question is this: God Is Love!
God is love. Period. He doesn't need to explain Himself to us, and if He could do it in a way that we could understand, then it would be logical and it would make sense to our human pea brains and it wouldn't be divine any more.
Like a lot.
ReplyDeleteThanks!=)
Delete